Skin Care at Ojas
In OJAS, you get rid of your health related problems. You will think that skin treatment is happening everywhere, then what will be new in Ojas? At Ojas, all your problems are addressed from the root. If you have skin related problems, then you will be treated not by medicine but by rare herbs of ancient Ayurveda, ancient science like acupuncture, aesthetic and Panchakarma. Till date thousands of patients have benefited from the treatment given by Dr. Shaista Khan.
What causes skin diseases?
Certain lifestyle factors can lead to the development of a skin disease. Underlying health conditions may affect your skin, too. Common causes of skin diseases include:
- Bacteria trapped in your pores or hair follicles
- Conditions that affect your thyroid, kidneys or immune system
- Contact with environmental triggers, such as allergens or another person’s skin
- Fungus or parasites living on your skin
- Medications, such as the ones that treat inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
What are the symptoms of skin diseases?
Skin disease symptoms vary significantly, depending on what condition you have. Skin changes are not always due to skin diseases. For example, you may get a blister from wearing ill-fitting shoes. However, when skin changes show up with no known cause, they may be linked to an underlying condition.
Generally, skin diseases may cause:
- Discolored skin patches (abnormal pigmentation)
- Dry skin
- Open sores, lesions or ulcers
- Peeling skin
- Rashes, possibly with itchiness or pain
- Red, white or pus-filled bumps
- Scaly or rough skin
What is the time frame to cure the deseases?
Time Frame absolutely depends upon the condition and severity of the patient.